The Berkey Light® system is designed for use during travel, outdoor activities and during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.It provides a slightly cheaper and lighter see-through alternative to the stainless steel units while still being portable.
- Height when in use: 67.3 cm
- Height without Base: 53.3 cm
- Diameter: 22.8 cm
- Storage Capacity: 10.4 litres
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Berkey Light system can produce up to 4 gallons ( 15.2 litres) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Berkey Light system can produce up to 8 gallons (30 litres) of purified water per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.