Building upon the success of the original Berkey Shower Filter, the newest model lets you keep the shower head you enjoy, and replace the cartridge annually with less hassle.
- PROMOTE HEALTHY SKIN, FEEL REFRESHED- Reduce up to 98% of harsh chlorine, which can damage delicate skin and hair.
- IMPROVE WATER AND VAPOR QUALITY- Berkey Shower Filter inhibits bacterial growth and reduces heavy metals, algae, scale, and sediment in your water.
- KEEP THE SHOWER HEAD YOU ENJOY- Easily connects between the shower arm and most showerheads (not included). Fits standard ½” plumbing fixtures and delivers 2.5 gallons (9.5 litres) of filtered water per minute.
- LONG LIFESPAN- Berkey Shower Filter Replacement Cartridges last up to 30,000 gallons or approximately 1 year with typical use, and can be swapped out by hand in mere moments.
Included in the box:
- 1 x Filter Cartridge
- Cartridge housing
- Plumbing plate
- Rubber washer
- Plumber’s tape
Promote healthy skin and hair. Feel refreshed. Reduce up to 98% of harsh chlorine, which can damage delicate skin and hair. Berkey Shower Filter Cartridges inhibit bacterial growth, and reduce heavy metals, algae, scale, and sediment in your water, improving water and vapour quality.
Keep the shower head you enjoy. Replace cartridges annually with less hassle. The Berkey Shower Filter fits standard ½” plumbing fixtures. Connect it between the shower arm and most showerheads (not included). Berkey Shower Filter Cartridges can be swapped out by hand in mere moments, and last up to 30,000 gallons or approximately 1 year with typical use.
- Chrome finish
- BPA free
- Universal ½” fittings
- Rated service flow: 2.5 gallons (9.5 litres) per minute
- Lifespan: up to 30,000 gallons (113,400 liters) / 1 year
- Overall dimensions: H: 5.1″ (128.25mm) x W: 3.5″ (86.75mm) x D: 5.1″ (129mm)
- Cartridge housing: H: 3.9″ (98mm) x diameter: 3.6″ (89.50mm)
- Operating pressure: 20 – 100 psi (1.4 – 6.9 bar)
- Operating temperature range: 40° – 120° F (4° – 48.9° C)
- Optimal pH range: 6.5 – 8.5
- The lifespan of the shower filter cartridge dependent on the quality of influent water
- Water filtered by shower filter cartridge not advised for drinking water purposes
- Installation of shower filter must comply with state and local plumbing codes
- A shut-off valve is not advised to be used with the shower filter
- Do not use when line pressure exceeds 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Do not exceed 140° F (48.9° C)
- Do not install in direct sunlight
- Protect from freezing
- Adjustable pipe wrench or pliers