Berkey Sight Glass Spigots allow you to see the water level in the lower chamber of a stainless steel Berkey water purification system without having to lift the top chamber.
- The glass tube of the spigot can be easily cleaned with soap and water as needed
- Includes two washers and a wingnut
- All systems come standard with a basic spigot; the sight glass spigot is an upgrade purchase
- Constructed of high-quality materials and made in the USA
There are 3 Sizes as follows:
- 19 cm (7.5 in) – use with the Travel Berkey and Big Berkey
- 25.4 cm (10 in) – use with the Royal Berkey and Imperial Berkey
- 33 cm (13 in) – use with the Crown Berkey
What are your Berkey Sight Glass™ Spigots made out of?
The stopper, shell, nut, and washer for our Standard Spigots and Sight Glass Spigots are made of the following materials:
The stopper inside is “FDA grade silicone”
The shell/nut is FDA grade polypropylene.
The washers are FDA grade rubber.
The Sight Glass Spigot tubes are a buffed aluminum gauge shield with a glass insert tube. The small washers in the top and bottom of the tube to the Sight Glass Spigot are FDA grade Rubber.