*The Black Berkey Primer™ is made and assembled in the USA.
- A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black Berkey Elements offline, without the need for faucets or hose connections. Priming the Black Berkey Elements saturates the filters with water prior to their use, allowing for clean water production anywhere
- If you have a small sink or short faucet, the Black Berkey Primer™ makes it easy to prime your Black Berkey Elements
- The Black Berkey Primer™ also purges(or back-flushes) the Black Berkey Elements using air instead of water to clean the pores of the compressed carbon filter wall. Purging the Black Berkey Elements cleans the pores of debris that has accumulated with use and reduces the time and effort needed to dry the filters prior to storing them
- Specifically designed for use with the Black Berkey Elements
- May be cleaned with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not microwave the Black Berkey Primer™
- Store in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight