The versatile Imperial Berkey® system is the ideal system for use with small to medium sized groups, at home, churches, hospitals, institutions, for outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies.This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Height when in use: 65.4cm
- Compact Height for travel (upper chamber nests in lower): 43.1 cm
- Diameter: 25.4 cm
- Storage Capacity: 17 litres
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey® system can produce up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 litres) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey® system can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 litres) of purified water per hour
- Up to 6 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.