The Travel Berkey® stainless steel portable water purification system is ideal for travel, camping, home, disaster or other emergency use. It is ideally sized for small households (couples or singles) and travel. Berkey systems are among the most powerful and practical water filtration systems available on the market. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
A necessity in difficult environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Height when in use: 45.7 cm
- Compact Height for travel (upper chamber nests in lower): 30.4 cm
- Diameter: 19 cm
- Storage Capacity: 5.7 litres/1.5 gallons
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey® system can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 litres) of purified water per hour
- Up to 2 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.